Sunday, February 5, 2012

My eye candy- Katie Leung- Cho Chang

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!








I just dreamt that I was sitting beside Katie Leung at a very big musical!!!
And we talked and laughed!! Because it was so packed, she managed to get a seat. But she wanted to get a better view. But as she moved, it was right beside me!

I was like the cool dude trying not to be over surprised by her presence beside me. But when all is going so well, her good friend came and there were no seats for her.
How I wish I can meet her in person and get to know her as a friend and not a crazy fan. In anycase, it was an awesome dream I had until I woke up. And it was like damn! why did I have to wake up !?!?!?!?! Looking forward to her next movie!!

Till Next Time,
BOOYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment